Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic VIERA TC-P65ST60 65-Inch 1080p 600Hz Deal

 C. Albanese "Chris A." : I did 5 months of research before buying a TV, initially I was shopping for an LED TV thinking the new technology was the best but the more I read, the moree I realized Plasmas still had the best picture quality hands down. People get sold on the fact that LED TVs are brighter but unless you're going to watch TV on a beach, the brightness of the ST60 is plenty. The other perception about Plasmas is that they use a lot more electricity than LEDs but if you do the math it's only $15-$18 more per year and Plasmas are cheaper than comparable LEDs so at the end you're actually paying less.

Michael : As far as delivery goes, well, the "white glove" treatment consisted of two guys who proceeded to speak their own language to each other while in my home for 10 minutes, so I could understand nothing they said at all. Only English I heard was, "See? Tv work?" and "sign here." They weren't exactly "spring fresh" either, but I can understand a guy putting in a hard day's work. Still, I felt it was a bit rude to go on and on in another language, and it made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Matthew R. Verderber "Matt" (st. louis):  For anyone looking for the best "bang for your buck" TV of 2013 (maybe the best "bang for your buck" TV EVER), stop right there and buy this TV. I bought the 60" version of the ST60, and I could not be happier. You get the benefits of a high end plasma (deep blacks, rich shadow detail, accurate colors, great viewing angles), with a price that is about half the of the "flagship" models. Plasma may be on it's way out in the next couple of years, so I did not hesitate to buy this TV. I contemplated stepping up to the VT60 series, but after a ton of research (and reading all the 5 star reviews for the ST60 online) I decided to save myself $1000 and pull the trigger on the ST60. The picture quality has been tested to equal to 2012's VT50 series, at a much lower price.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét