Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-P65VT60 65-Inch 1080p 600Hz Deal

Timothy J. Sexton "tjs" (Tempe, AZ USA): For those looking for a "Readers Digest" version of the review - overall I am extremely satisfied with the VT60 picture quality and features. IMHO, it lives up to all the hype, and the Value Electronics shootout experts picking it as the "top dog" in Plasmas is warranted - it beats out any other plasma I have owned or seen - and it is a lot bigger at 65" to boot! The only other plasmas, or any TV for that matter, that are on the same level as the VT60 are the Panasonic ZT60 and Samsung F8500, and if these sets are better than the VT60 it is not by much. Now, on to the details...

Josh Zastrow "jfzastrow" (MADISON, WI USA) : Initial setup is a breeze and pretty standard. Panasonic walks you through and shows you the included features, emphasizing their different home screen options. Fun fact: there is a silly narrator that sounds like a robot. I weirdly enjoyed it, a bit of 80s/90s nostalgia. I setup mine to go straight to the last source (HDMI) as opposed to my home screen. Also, there is a goofy advertisement that pops up at times. You can however turn it off in the settings.

Rick (Reno, NV United States):  I've had the 60 inch model of the VT60 for just about 2 weeks now and I couldn't be happier with it. Initially, I was looking at purchasing the ST60 series, but when I saw this TV go on sale for just a couple hundred more than the ST60, I decided to splurge and use the money I had planned on spending on speakers and go for the VT60 model. The colors are incredible and the black levels are outstanding. I've been watching a mix of Cable TV, streaming content, BluRay movies, and Blu-Ray 3-D, some Xbox 360 gaming and I'm continually impressed. The depth of the 3D is better than I had imagined, since I wasn't able to view this TV at any retail store. They all said they don't have them on display because of cost. Lame excuse, but with all the positive reviews I decided to make the purchase. Only negative I can think of on this is that I wish it had 4 HDMI ports instead of just the 3, but that's a minor issue.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét