Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-L47WT60 47-Inch 1080p 240Hz Smart Deal

T. Hyatt: I just purchased this TV from Amazon after the long wait for Panasonic to release. I have had it a week now and am really enjoying it. I am not a videophile, just an average user, so I'll leave the more detailed reviews to the techies. I am running this on an Xfinity (Comcast) cable network. I have a Tivo Premiere, a Panasonic Blu-ray DVD player, and an Apple TV hooked up. All running seamlessly. I replaced an 8-yr old rear projection, 720p Samsung. Here are my initial observations.

John W. Graham (Orlando, FL United States): My first impression was "wow"...this HDTV has an ultra-thin metal bezel and a chrome and acrylic stand. Just having this TV atop my TV stand upgrades the look and feel of my entire living room. The HDTV was easy to unpack. The instructions for setup are scant and more pictorial in nature but I was able to get it set up in about 30 minutes including some assistance from my wife in setting it on the included stand. The cable connections were well marked and easy to understand.
Setting up the TV via its setup routine was very simple. The TV guided me through the process and even offered a voice guided tour of the features.

Mary Santos (San Antonio, Texas): The 3D is simply AMAZING! I'll be honest, I don't watch much in 3D because it does tend to give me a bit of a headache after an hour or two, but on July 4th, I watched Independence Day and the fiery explosions in that movie were epic in 3D. There is a dedicated button on the remote to switch to 3D or back to 2D and the only other thing you need are the glasses. It's very simple to switch back and forth if you don't like to view something in 3D.:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét