Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-L58E60 58-Inch 1080p 120Hz Deal

Some Dude: I ordered the 42" TV on Friday and received it on Wednesday using the standard Super Saver shipping. Upon removing it from the box I was amazed with how thin the TV was. It's also very dense, so it's not the easiest thing to move around, especially if you are trying not to touch the screen with your greasy hands. On the bottom on the TV is clear plastic, and moving the unit around (prior to stand) means putting a lot of pressure on that plastic so I kept thinking it might break (I'm paranoid when it comes to new electronics).

L. Marrott "Books&Amazon4Me" (Northeast Ohio) : Since I bought the TV mostly for gaming, I was glad to see there's a "game mode" which reduces lag. You won't see the option on the settings menu unless you are using one of the inputs on the back (like HDMI). Basically, game mode shuts off all the extra processes that would delay an image (like the blur reducing settings) which is a good thing. Also, I put in a Blu-ray and the picture quality looked spectacular compared to my 2005 720p Bravia. If you are watching a Blu-ray on your PS3, you'll probably want to turn game mode back off. It'll still look good either way. Glad to have the TV.

J. Newman (St. Charles, IL USA): I had a space exactly 48" wide where I could install a TV in our family room at our second home, so I spent a lot of time looking at sets in the 49"-52" (diagonal) screens size range before selecting this one. At first I was leaning toward a 3D set, but after reading a lot of reviews and realizing how infrequently we would probably actually use the 3D features, I decided against it. That actually made the search harder, since it seems most TVs in this size (and larger) are pretty much ONLY available in 3D.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét