Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-P60S60 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz Deal

Lynn : Don't let the stories of image retention or burn in sway you from purchasing Plasma as your primary PC monitor. I currently use the 60S60 as a home theater PC monitor for gaming, movies, and internet. Picture quality and "input lag" were the only two concerns while I was shopping for a new monitor. IMO Plasma delivers the best PQ versus equivalently priced LCD, LED. Input lag was a concern of mine for gaming, particularly fast paced games and first person shooters. After much research I found the 60S60 to have one of the better response times on the market.

PondKeeper "PondKeeper" (PA, USA) : I bought this set locally because I sell them at a retail store. Customers always run to the LCD or LED TV's because they are the brightest. None in my opinion are as black or as accurate in color as this TV or any other plasma set. Next time you shop in a brick and mortar store always look at the colors green, and the flesh tones, plasmas produce a natural greens, NOT a phosphorous looking color green and movies look like 35mm film not the appearance of being shot on a video camera. If they look like just a video than you will see that in the lack of good flesh tones. Look for blacks and greens if they are right chances are you will be happy with any TV. Brightness could be factor, but all plasmas are generally dimmer than other types.

Mark C. (Sacramento CA): My only comparison is a four year old Sony 50" LED. I had to have a backlight or my eyes would hurt from the excessive brightness coming from the tv even with the brightness down. Still the tv was consider a very good tv and I had it adjusted to Cnet specs for the best picture short of professional calibration.
This new Pany TC-P65S60 is so different with blacks actually being blacks, with the colors being pretty amazing, the whole picture being very easy on the eyes with no backlight needed. Sorry I can't be of more help for comparisons to other Plasmas but I just know this is a very good price of $1499 purchased at Best Buy for a 65" tv with such a good picture.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét