Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-P55VT60 55-Inch 1080p 600Hz Deal

MechanicalMan (Springfield, MO): The dreaded "Burn in" or "ghosting" or "picture retention":
Let me start by saying this is my first plasma TV and I did a ton of research before buying it. I was terrified of the dreaded "burn in". I bought this TV for the bedroom and my wife has a habit of leaving the TV on through the night. So you never know what might cause a "burn in".
I've had this TV for just over a month now and have watched just about everything, sport, sports news, HDTV, SDTV, blueray, movies with letter boxing...everything with the exception of a PC and video games. I have not noticed a hint of burn in! I am now at the point where I don't even think about it.

Dario: I wasn't too interested in the smart features of this TV, but Netflix, Vudu, and Amazon video all work fine over the built in WiFi. What I was more interested in was connecting it to my DLNA server and streaming content from my NAS. While I have been able to connect to the NAS with DLNA, it doesn't always seem to find the server. I am not sure if it's the TV or the server, but my LG blueray player has no problem finding the server so I assume it has someting to do with the TV but have not been able to figure it out.

Ben: That lead me to purchase this larger TC-P65ST60-65" TV, I knew I already liked the picture quality and knew it was a great TV. Unfortunately about 3 weeks after I plugged the TV in a line developed across the middle of the screen. This horizontal line was there whenever the TV was on. The TV obviously is still under warranty so we called Panasonic. There response was it is your cable box. After testing various cable boxes and other devices it was clear the problem was the TV and not the cable box. Panasonic asked that we send a picture we did and asked that they send a technician out to fix our brand new TV or replace it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét