Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-L55ET60 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Deal

Jack "Flash" (OR): This TV produces an excellent picture, with saturated colors and deep blacks. The viewing angle is more than adequate. Video response is quick and I've noticed no judder on fast-moving scenes, such as sports. The sound from the built-in speakers is better than on some flat screens I've heard but far from high fidelity. It is quite clear, though, and voices are easy to understand even with the poor audio on many cable channels.

Brian Vianzon: First, I spent an hour watching content side-by-side comparing the Panasonic Viera TC-50LE64 with the Samsung 46" Smart TV UN46F6350A ($800), and the Panasonic has the same screen quality. Second, the Apps that I wanted from the Samsung were already on the Viera (Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, Vudu, and YouTube). Netflix Streaming has been very impressive for HD Content and surround sound on my 5.1 Logitech Z-5500. Third, the most important feature was content sharing from Smart Phones, specifically from the Samsung Galaxy SIII that my wife and I have. The SIII and Viera detected each other with ease and I have been able to view Picture Slideshows and Videos in HD.

Howard S. "Luvthegadgets" (New York, NY USA): This set has a media player which can display pictures, videos and play music from, say, an iPod or a USB drive loaded with music files. This is where I first encountered the sound problem mentioned in the title of this review. When I played music tracks from a USB drive they sounded strange and I soon discovered that the left channel audio was coming through both speakers. The right channel sound could not be heard at all. This was also the case when listening to a sound bar connected to the set's digital audio output. I then tried listening to Pandora and the result was the same. Curiously, the sound was fine with TV stations, both over-the-air and on cable. None of the settings on the TV's audio menu had any effect on this problem.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét