Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Panasonic TC-L32B6 32-Inch 720p 60Hz Deal

Alltheusernamesaretaken (Arcata, CA): Maybe I just got lucky with a different batch, maybe our settings were different, or maybe I'm just not as sensitive as the other reviewer when it comes to colors, but they looked absolutely fine to me. I'm an amateur graphic designer and photographer, and while I wasn't able to afford a colorimeter to quantitatively test the TV's color quality, the colors looked just fine to my naked eye through its month of use, even compared to two highly-rated IPS monitors and the Nexus 10 tablet, all of which I bought for their display quality. With my Nexus tablet connected to the TV in mirror mode, I adjusted the TV's display settings and got about a 90% match in color, more than fine enough for movies, picture slideshows, etc.

Ripon Rich : The contrast and saturation were set a bit strong and the brightness/backlight a bit weak when I got it, but a little bit of fiddling got it looking better. The factory default settings didn't look "bad", per se, just overemphasized for "pop" (I prefer a more neutral look). It may not be immediately clear, but the TV offers different viewing modes such as EnergyStar, Cinema, Game, etc., but also advanced settings and a User mode that lets you tailor everything more specifically (if you're so inclined). Again, the picture from the factory was OK to begin with and in fact people who use this primarily for movies might even prefer the exaggerated color and contrast.

Extravaganttraveler: Got this at Best Buy. The price was right and at the time it looked great. When I got it home it was very easy to set up. After watching it for a while I noticed the greens and yellows are very inaccurate and over saturated. They look almost fluorescent at times. I hooked up an Apple TV and compared some photos I took in the jungles of Costa Rica and all the greens looked waaay too bright. NO AMOUNT OF MESSING WITH THE SETTINGS SEEMED TO HELP THIS ISSUE. I was even able to access the hidden menu but STILL UNABLE to adjust individual colors in the spectrum. If not for the bad color I would have been totally happy with this TV. I even went BACK to Best Buy to see if their floor model looked the same and INDEED IT DID. Apparently they are all like this.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét